Welcome to Threads Talk!

Tips and Tricks of the Trade

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Need a full-color banner? Aiea Copy Center is the place...

As a small business, we are always looking for fellow small businesses that provide excellent products and customer service to support.  Fortunately for us, we've found such a place in Aiea Copy Center.  We needed a 2' x 6' full-colored banner for an ESPN 1420am event that we are sponsoring this Friday, August 12 at the St. Louis Clubhouse next to Da Kitchen.  It's the 2011 Ultimate Sports Trivia Challenge which is open to the public from 5-7pm so come down and have a great time if you can!  Okay, enough with the shameless plug.

I called around to a couple of places to see who could print my banner in time for the event.  I already had the file ready to go but I did realize that it was full-color as we wanted something eye-catching for the event so I was prepared to pay a decent amount.  I called Aiea Copy Center and spoke to Anna who was super helpful and provided me with the information that I needed and told me exactly what I needed to do to have our banner created.

For a 2' x 6' full-color banner with 4 double-sided reinforced grommets, we only ended up paying $48+ tax on a beautiful 13 oz. gloss vinyl.  And the best part was that it was ready in less than 24 hours!  Now that's AWESOME customer service!  So if you are ever in need of full-colored banners, check out Aiea Copy Center, you won't be disappointed.  We'll post up pics of our banner for you to see from the event shortly.

UPDATE:
As promised, here's a couple of pics of the finished banner at the event.
the full-color really helped our banner stand out

Sharp and crisp printing...thanks again Aiea Copy Center!


Aiea Copy Center
99-115 Aiea Heights Dr. #208
Aiea, Hawaii 96782
Phone: (808) 486-3819, Fax: (808) 488-8203
Mon - Fri 8 am to 8 pm, Sat 8 am to 4 pm, Sun ClosedWeb: www.aieacopycenter.com email@aieacopycenter.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Alan! I was really happy with how it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. Hope we can help you again in the future.

    ReplyDelete