Welcome to Threads Talk!

Tips and Tricks of the Trade

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What's my name?!?!?

Backpacks
One of my pet peeves is when people get my name wrong.  My name is not Daniel or D or Denny, it's Danny.  While I understand that some times people mis-hear me or it was a little loud when we were talking but I'll also get emails that say, "Hi Fred or Hey Dennis or Hello Benny" and that's after receiving an email from me that has my signature in it!  I know that there are those viral videos going around that claims Starbucks actually purposely spells your name wrong to get in your head.  That's just plain mean.

So if you're like me and can't stand it when people goof up on your name, let us help.   Let people know your what your name is so there's no mistake about it.  Get your stuff personalized!  We can personalize almost anything...just give us a call and we'll do our best to make it happen!  Just ask for George. ;)

What's up doc? We do lab coats. PC: Medilita.com

Chef's coats
Bath towels
Duffle bags

No comments:

Post a Comment