Welcome to Threads Talk!

Tips and Tricks of the Trade

Monday, January 17, 2011

January's Promotional Product of the Month!

Okay, I have to admit that I've been extremely bad at posting a Promotional Product of the Month every month.  In fact, the last product I posted was in December....of 2009 that is!  So I think we're due for one.  With all the downpour in Hawaii we've had in the last couple of weeks, what could be better than a custom imprinted umbrella!  With it huge 60" arch, people will be sure to see your logo as long as you don't poke them in the eye with it.

I.D. Pro Umbrella
#25003

  • Manual open
  • Pinch proof runner to protect fingers
  • Fiberglass windproof frame
  • Nylon fabric
  • Plastic ID handle
  • Less than 1% metal


Dimensions:
Folded length: 37.5"
Arc: 60"

Max imprint area: 10"W x 8"H

Normal Production Time:
10 Working Days

Setup Fee: $62.50

Min. order 36 pieces
$17.33 each 

*shipping cost not included

1 comment: